Tuesday, October 13, 2009

As of today

I've officially quit smoking. I've been two days smoke free.

It's a little harder then I thought. (being around smokers 24/7).

I've decided instead of smoking- I'm going to run a marathon.

I've said all of this before... but there's something about being here in France that's giving me a little extra drive to not just fall back into old habits. So, I've decided to quit smoking and run a marathon.

My first goal would be to run a 5k. Second 10k. And where I can squeeze in the others. This is not for anyone else... solely for me. I've realized that I my body is still capable of being very actice despite the past injuries... I'm not wimpingn out this time. I'm going for it. In May Quincy hosts a half marathon, that's ultimately my goal for second semester. I might have a little bit of help form Ms. Brittany Carper who might run it with me :)

All is well today.

No comments:

Post a Comment